Welcome to PhysiCare
ONE STOP SHOP FOR OCCUPATIONAL PHYSIOTHERAPY
All occupational physiotherapy services are not the same. The difference with
PhysiCare is the added value.
- Having PhysiCare as your provider means the door is open to a host of other
services. Our Chartered Physiotherapists are not only excellent clinical
experts, they are also trainers in manual handling & postural awareness, client
handling, risk assessment, vehicle and DSE Ergonomics.
- We have a dedicated administration team who take care of the operational side of
the company, leaving our health professionals free to do what they do best -
help you! Our Chartered Physiotherapists have undertaken all appropriate key
post-graduate courses and are committed to their continuing professional
- PhysiCare can provide on-site and off-site services throughout the UK. Our
network of over 300 Chartered Physiotherapists are fully supported with
PhysiCare's comprehensive library of our own study materials, guidance notes,
procedures, forms, educational literature and training materials.
- Services can be arranged as and when required; delivered as per a structured
programme or with a flexible approach.
- Because we create and publish our own educational literature, posters etc, these
are freely available to our clients. It also means that our materials are easily
updated, or tailored to suit our clients' needs.
- PhysiCare offer an all-inclusive package for scheduled contracts, where our
clients have the use of all our services for a fraction of the cost.
- No hidden extra costs and clear pricing - You will know before we start work
what you will be paying.
Our aim is to provide our clients with the best service possible at a truly
competitive price. This means that PhysiCare are always improving, always
keeping up to date with new legislation and trends and always working for you.