Private patients (adults & children), Employer and Insurance referrals welcome. PhysiCare are registered with all major insurance companies and a GP referral is not necessary.
Our rehabilitation approach is holistic and person-centred, considering the client not just as a patient, but as an individual who wants to be fit for work and life outside of work, engaging fully in sporting, family, leisure, social and other pursuits.
Physiotherapy interventions are geared towards the restoration of functional ability, and the locus of control placed firmly with the individual, through clear & concise explanations of examination findings; the links to injury mechanisms and the impact of potential pre-existing disease processes or postural deviations from ‘normal’. Individuals are empowered to be responsible for their own recovery and are completely involved in agreeing & progressing rehabilitation goals with their Physiotherapist.
Treatment modalities include:
- Initial & ongoing functional assessments
- Postural Assessments
- Static Mobilisations
- Mobilisations with Movement (including NAGS & SNAGS)
- Osteopathic Manipulation Techniques
- Manual Traction
- Nerve & Muscle Stimulation Techniques
- Acupressure / Trigger Point Release Techniques
- Myofascial Release Techniques
- Sports, Kinesiology & Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Strappings
- Sports Massage, Connective Tissue & Craniosacral Techniques
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Interferential Therapy
- Combination Therapy
- Muscle Energy Techniques (Spinal & Peripheral)
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation
- Core Stability & Pressure Biofeedback Training
- Heat & Cold Therapies
Private Patient Prices
No payment is required up front and no blocks of treatment need to be booked.
Initial Assessment £35
Follow-up Appointment £30
Other services offered at our own Clinics/Training Suites
Musculoskeletal/Functional Profile Assessments
MSD Prevention & Management seminars and workshops
Expert One-to-One Sessions - e.g. manual and client handling coaching
Manual and Client Handling Workshops & Instructor/Assessor Training